You are hereHantsweb HomeEducation and LearningAdmissions home page

Admission to school

provided by the Children's Services Department

Admission to School

The school application processes described on these webpages do not apply to children with a statement of special educational needs (SEN) or education, health and care (EHC) plan. If your child has a statement of SEN or an EHC plan, please refer to the advice on the dedicated SEN pages.

Need some help?

If you need help with applying for a school place, please visit any Hampshire school or Children's Centre and they will be happy to help you.

Language phone lines are available to assist you if English is not your first language.

Please contact the County Admissions Team in the Children’s Services Department if you are unclear about anything.

Your comments are welcome

We hope you find these web pages helpful. However, there will always be room for improvement and we welcome your suggestions. Please contact the County Admissions Team.