Independence and Choice Policy consultation
This consultation has now closed
Closing date: Tuesday 16th March 2010
The aim of the new Independence and Choice policy sets out what Hampshire County Council wants for Hampshire people who need social care support. It includes how to promote independence and choice balanced with how to offer protection where this is needed for vulnerable people.
- What is the policy for?
- Who will use the policy?
- If you have already written the policy why consult?
- How can people get involved?
- When and where are the public meetings being held?
- What will happen with the comments that are received?
- When will Adult Services start using the policy?
- Summary of the Independence and Choice policy
- Policy to promote independence and choice 424kb
- The consultation survey online
- A word version of the consultation questionnaire 70kb
- Information and executive summary to explain the independence and choice consultation
- An easy read version of the policy 621kb
- An easy read version of the consultation questionnaire 715kb
- An esay read version of the executive summary 554kb
If you would like more information on the consultation or to request a paper copy of the questionnaire please email email@example.com or call Jan Hoggarth on the Consultation helpline 01962 845692
If you require this information/questionnaire in another language or format such as large print, easy read, Braille or audio, please phone 0845 603 5630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.