Drug market profile questionnaire
This is a means of obtaining an up to date local picture of drug markets, trends, availability or means of supply. Anyone who can provide information on local drug use and availability is asked to participate. It may be used by individuals, groups or organisations as they see fit. It is used to provide information for the Hampshire DAAT, and other strategic partnerships, involved in tackling substance misuse issues.
The profile can only be of use if we obtain as much current local substance misuse information as possible. Please help us in obtaining that local profile.
The benefits are that it:
- provides a living picture to identify changes in drug market trends, availability or supply
- helps to inform needs assessments and commissioning of treatment services
- helps to identify key substance misuse priorities
- helps to identify common or emerging issues
- does not ask for specific names or intelligence sources - it is confidential
How can I complete the questionnaire?
- download a copy of the Drug Market Profile questionnaire 219kb
- complete the Drug Market Profile on-line survey
The questionnaires may be completed at any time as the information is extracted at regular intervals for review and publication. The questionnaire will be updated according to need; your feedback on format and content is also welcome.
All responses will remain confidential and will be used to form a collated report of findings.