Ageing well in Hampshire: Tell us what you think!
Updating 'Ageing well in Hampshire' the Older People's Well-Being Strategy for Hampshire
Three years ago you told us what was important to enable older people to remain living independently in their own homes, with a positive quality of life.
The priorities you identified fall within two clear themes:
- addressing isolation and loneliness
- providing that “ bit of help” at the right time
To discover what has been happening, and view the current strategy, please do have a look at Independent living for older people in Hampshire web pages.
We need your help again to make sure that we continue to work together on the right priorities. Please complete this short anonymous questionnaire below by 2 December 2013:
- complete the online questionnaire or
- download a paper copy of the questionnaire to share with a group of older people, these paper questionnaires can be returned by post using the freepost address provided
- download a paper copy of the information postcards 1 MB for distribution with the questionnaires. They offer a Hampshire-wide free phone number to call for further information on the topics included in the questionnaire
If you would like to request paper copies of the questionnaire please email email@example.com providing your address and the number of questionnaires required.
For other languages or in other formats: braille, large print, easy read, and audio files. Please call 0845 603 5630.
The results of the listening exercise will be available from early 2014.
Thank you for your help.
Alex Burn: Head of Older People's Well-Being Team
Hampshire County Council