There's never been a better time

Financial and legal concerns

Do you need information about:

  • pensions, pension credit or benefits
  • writing a will, lasting Powers Of Attorney and other legal issues
  • employment
  • complaints and disputes
What you can do Who can help?
Arrange to:
  • discuss your requirements with someone who has specialist knowledge

The Citizens Advice Bureau web site can provide information and advice on general complaints and disputes.

Find information about State Pension and Pension Credit on the Pensions and retirement planning web pages or call the Pension Service (60+ age group)

Visit the Money, tax and benefits web pages for information on all benefits including Disability benefits and to use the benefits advisor tool to see if you will qualify

The Jobseekers web pages or Job Centre Plus have information on Employment issues.


Contact numbers

  • Citizens Advice Bureau
    find local contact numbers
  • Solicitors for the Elderly
    Tel: 0870 067 0282
  • Pension Service - benefits for pensioners
    Tel: 0800 731 7898
  • Job Centre Plus
    Tel: 0345 604 3719
  • Attendence Allowance
    Tel: 0345 605 6055
  • Carers Allowance
    Tel: 0345 608 4321
  • Personal Independence Payment
    Tel: 0345 850 3322
  • Consumer Direct
    Tel: 0845 404 0506
  • Age Concern Hampshire
    Tel: 0800 328 7154