Living with disabilities and long term conditions

Physical disabilities and long term conditions

The Adult Services Department supports people who have a physical disability, long term condition. Our aim is to enable people with disability or long term condition to live independently, in their own home for as long as they want or are able to.

houseHome support
Including information on adaptations, equipment and benefits

transportLeisure and transport
Including RADAR keys for disabled access toilets


For alternative housing accommodation that is designed to meet your needs

Including support and employment rights information

support organisationsSupport organisations and groups
Local and national links to support groups and benefits advice

DisabledGo LogoAccess guides
Disability access guides covering Hampshire venues from DisabledGo


Search Care choice

advanced search | search help

What am I entitled to?

The local authority is here to help everyone understand their needs and, if required, provide an assessment.

For more information about what help you are entitled to, please see the Who can get help from Adult Services web pages.

Try our online self assessment

Related links

Hantsweb pages

Other websites