Search for help with home care
Find home care services for a wide range of help including domestic help, shopping, help during the night, and support for people with disabilities to enable you to continue living safely and independently at home.
- Questions to ask when choosing a service
- Meals on wheels
- Accredited list of domiciliary providers in Hampshire
- Recording time Hampshire County Council arranged carers spend with you
- Browse all providers of domiciliary care in Hampshire by using the alphabetical list
- Carers and family support
When purchasing the care directly yourself, it is your responsibility to make any necessary checks and to take up any references for these providers before purchasing any services and we would encourage you to do so. The information in this database has been supplied by the providers themselves. All providers who are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) have links to their CQC inspection reports.
Whilst all care is taken to ensure accuracy, Hampshire County Council does not necessarily endorse all of the providers listed here and cannot be held responsible for any loss, however arising, from the use of, or reliance on this information.