Safeguarding adults

Protecting people from abuse

What should I do if I suspect abuse?

Don't assume that someone else is doing something about it. Tell someone!

To report abuse telephone:

Hampshire Adult Services on 0300 555 1386 or the police on 101

In an emergency and if it is suspected someone is in immediate danger, 999 should always be called.