Your search found 18 care homesA | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
|Tall Oaks||01252 378459||FARNBOROUGH||GU14 7AB||without Nursing||0|
|Tamerine||023 9225 6469||WATERLOOVILLE||PO7 6XT||without Nursing||0|
|Tegfield House||01962 854600||WINCHESTER||SO22 5HD||without Nursing||0|
|Tendring Care Home||023 8086 4571||SOUTHAMPTON||SO40 7DY||without Nursing||2|
|Thalassa Nursing Home||023 9258 2382||GOSPORT||PO12 2NF||with Nursing||1|
|Thistledown Residential Care Home||023 9246 1282||HAYLING ISLAND||PO11 0JB||without Nursing||2|
|Thornbury House||023 8022 1165||SOUTHAMPTON||SO15 5BQ||without Nursing||0|
|Thornfield Care Home||01590 676191||LYMINGTON||SO41 8DJ||without Nursing||1|
|Three Oaks||01329 833412||FAREHAM||PO17 6JF||without Nursing||3|
|Ticehurst||01252 352260||ALDERSHOT||GU11 3RX||offering both types of care||0|
|Tiled House, The||01962 713152||WINCHESTER||SO21 2BY||with Nursing||4|
|Timaru||01794 523731||ROMSEY||SO51 0HB||without Nursing||0|
|Titchfield Lodge||0800 328 6091||FAREHAM||PO15 5RN||without Nursing||0|
|Treloar College||01420 547400||ALTON||GU34 4GL||with Nursing||0|
|Tudor Lodge Nursing Home||01329 220322||FAREHAM||PO14 1AU||with Nursing||2|
|Tudor Rose||0800 328 6091||ALTON||GU34 1PB||without Nursing||0|
|Two Beeches Nursing Home||023 9223 2706||WATERLOOVILLE||PO7 7RX||with Nursing||2|
|Twynham||01425 618950||NEW MILTON||BH25 6QB||without Nursing||0|
- Care homes without nursing (or residential homes) offer the level of personal care, such as bathing and dressing that a competent, caring relative might provide and, when necessary, may ask a community nurse to visit
- Care homes with nursing (or nursing homes) must employ qualified nursing staff and ensure that there is adequate cover 24 hours a day. A homes registration certificate shows details of specialist care they offer.
- Some care homes offer both residential and nursing care and these take residents whether or not they need nursing care. These homes may be more suitable for couples where only one partner requires nursing
- There are also a number of residential homes and hostels for people with learning disabilities.
If you like the idea of living in a family home with very few other residents, you may be interested in the Shared lives scheme which is provided by carers (individuals and families) across Hampshire, who want to offer a vulnerable person a short break, day care or long term care, in the carer’s own home.
The registration certificate for a care home specifies which categories of people they intend to care for. Within care categories, some homes have age limits for the people they take of.
- DE - people with dementia
- LD - people with learning disabilities
- MD - people with mental illness
- OP - people who need care because of old age
- PD - people with physical disabilities
- SI - people with sensory impairment
- A - people with past or present alcohol dependence
- D - people with past or present drug dependence