If you, or another vulnerable adult you know is being harmed in any way by another person please do not ignore it
- Report concern about abuse
If you have concerns or want to report abuse phone Hampshire Adult Services on 0300 555 1386 or the police on 101
In an emergency, or if you suspect you or someone else is in immediate danger, phone 999
- Find information and advice
Hampshire Safeguarding Adults Board (HSAB) has information about Safeguarding Adults in Hampshire, including advice, leaflets and policy documents
(HSAB) is a partnership committee, coordinated by the local authority to:
- provide strategic leadership for adult safeguarding across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight
- meet the requirements of The Care Act 2014
- support current good practice in adult safeguarding
- Your rights
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) monitors, inspects and regulates health and social care services, protecting people’s health, wellbeing and human rights, and enabling them to live free from harm, abuse and neglect.
- Safe Place scheme
Safe Place for vulnerable people and people with learning difficulties. This scheme provides a safe place to go for people feeling scared or upset while out on their own.