Your wellbeing and health

Drug and alcohol treatment services

Treatment services in Hampshire are delivered as an integrated county-wide service by Inclusion Recovery Hampshire.

Individuals will be encouraged to make positive and constructive changes to their lives with the help of peer mentors on their recovery journey.

The service will provide information and support for:

  • adults and young people (aged 18yrs and over) in Hampshire experiencing problems with drugs or alcohol
  • people who are concerned about their own, or somebody else’s, drug or alcohol use

How can I get help?

The drug and alcohol service works closely with Job Centre Plus, Education Centres, local businesses, housing providers and other agencies and you can access the service through self-referral or through other referring agencies like GPs and pharmacies.

Where can I find services?

Details of the community-based treatment services commissioned by the DAAT can be found on the Inclusion Hampshire website - you can contact the services yourself by phoning the telephone numbers listed on the site.


Search Care choice

advanced search | search help

What am I entitled to?

The local authority is here to help everyone understand their needs and, if required, provide an assessment.

For more information about what help you are entitled to, please see the Who can get help from Adult Services web pages.

Try our online self assessment