The Supporting People programme was established by the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister (ODPM) under section 93(9) of the Local Government Act 2000. Utilising powers conferred under this act the ODPM issued the following documents which set out the legal basis on which grants have been made and services have been contracted for. In May 2006 the Supporting People Programme was transferred to the Department for Communities and Local Government (CLG)
For further information on the Supporting People programme please visit the CLG web site at: www.communities.gov.uk
The Standard Conditions of Contract for Supporting People contracts can be downloaded below.
There is also a guide relating to what information needs to be contained in the Business Continuity Plan that will be required for each contract.
Once it has been agreed that a contract will be issued, providers will be sent a pre-contract questionnaire to complete which will ensure that all the correct information and contact details are collected. An example of the questionnaire can be downloaded below along with the guidance notes for completion.
- Standard Conditions of Contract - Supporting People - 2010
- Business Continuity Plan Guidance
- Business Continuity Plan - Example Template
- Example of a Pre Contract Questionnaire incorporating guidance for completion
- Grant Conditions for Excellent Authorities 344kb
- Grant Conditions for Non Excellent Authorities 804kb
- Grant Conditions Memo of Understanding 32kb
If you experience any difficulties downloading any of these documents, and you require a hard copy please contact the Performance Team