How do I get involved
If you are a service user there are several ways in which you can get involved in helping to improve services you receive:
- make sure that you are always involved in writing your personal support plan and make the decisions that affect you
- tell us what support you find most helpful
- ask your Support Worker what opportunities there are for you to get involved within the organisation. If there aren't any groups on offer maybe you could start one?
- get involved by completing the online questionnaire and be part of the Service User Reference Forum (SURF) which gives users a real say in the way Supporting People services are delivered across Hampshire
- attend the District Inclusive Forum (DIF) which brings together service users, providers and statutory agencies to talk about the policies, proposals and priorities
Supporting People Needs Consultation
The information you and others provide will be used to help us determine what services might be needed in the future and how we can use money wisely to help give people the help and support then need.
Please let us know your views by completing the short Needs Analysis online questionnaire.
If you have any other ideas about how we should involve service users, please contact Fiona Minchew:
- Tel: 01962 832181 / 07590 939293
- Email: Link
Write to: Supporting People
EII Court North (3rd Floor)
Winchester SO23 8UQ