The Village Agent Programme
Village Agents are volunteers who have been trained to work in the rural community they live to help older residents access advice and support services.
Support from Village Agents
Village Agents can help with advice on:
- getting out and about - transport for shopping, organised trips, medical appointments, local activities and events. Finding information on Blue Badge parking and concessionary travel.
- help around the Home - for FREE Home Fire Safety visits, gardening, maintenance, finding reputable trades people, care options, and how to use a computer.
- Money Matters - your entitlement to claim benefits and how to get debt advice
There are now 33 Village Agents operating in 28 areas across the county. Age Concern Hampshire are actively recruiting volunteers in the New Forest.
Contact a Village AgentContact the Village Agent Coordinator to:
- find out more
- get contact details for your nearest agent
- enquire about becoming a Village Agent
Tel: 0800 328 7154 or