Liepzig Barracks, Ewshott Common
Date of construction 1903
Named in commemoration of the Battle of Leipzig on 18 October 1813, known as the 'Battle of the Nations'. An Allied army of Austrian, Russian and Prussian troops and one British Artillery unit - the 2nd Rocket Troop, defeated the French Army commanded by Napoleon.
Leipzig Barracks, in Ewshot, were built in 1903 for a Brigade (now Regiment) of the Royal Field Artillery.