Louisburg Barracks (later Sam Domingo)
Date of construction 1906-7
Louisburg Barracks were named after a battle of the Seven Years War which took place between June and July 1758.
They housed two regiments of Field Artillery, one in Louisburg East and one in Louisburg West. There were Barrack Huts and a Riding School. The Riding School was converted into a Garrison Theatre during the Second World War and was subsequently used as a workshop.
Now Central Volunteer Headquarters REME.
Photo Royal Field Artillery Stables Louisburg Barracks c1910