Date of construction 1901-3
Named after the Battle of Quebec, June to September 1759, which took place during the Seven Years war with France.
Quebec Barracks housed an artillery brigade. In 1935 the old South African type huts were replaced by standard brick barrack block which housed 100 men.
Partly demolished in the 1960s and 1970s. The remaining buildings are currently occupied by the Royal Air Force.