Constance goes on holiday
Constance goes on holiday 595kb powerpoint
In the summer of 1903 the Fisher family took their motor car on a touring holiday of the Midlands.
They had many breakdowns and finally went home by train.
Their trip was described in a journal written and illustrated by their young daughter Constance. This is her story.
- 'Hampshire is my home' Teacher's Pack, Profiles 1.5mb pdf
Developed jointly by Hampshire Archives and the Intercultural Centre to provide a resource on identity and diversity for Hampshire teachers. The profiles include a diverse range of adults and young people who made Hampshire their home.
- Medieval Documents 16kb pdf
- Medieval Citizen 226kb pdf
- Tudor Citizen 402kb pdf
- Tudor Documents 16kb pdf
- 100 Years of Scouting in Hampshire 1mb powerpoint.- Media player required
- The Transatlantic Slave Trade and Abolition 1.7mb powerpoint
- The Transatlantic Slave Trade and Abolition 2.1mb pdf
- The Tudors 5.5mb pdf
- World War 1 794 kb pdf
- World War 2 4.6mb pdf
- Geography 13mb pdf
- Hampshire’s War Indian soldiers in WW1 369kb powerpoint
Media player also required
- Snapshot 1900 6.1mb powerpoint
- Empire Day 2.6mb powerpoint
Disability Learning Pack
- A learning pack about disability 412kb pdf in Hampshire has been produced as part of a project with Treloar's School and College in Alton.
Each powerpoint is a lesson-sized activity based around a small number of original sources and is free to view online or to save for future use.
Teachers' notes accompany each powerpoint presentation.
To print teachers' notes
- open presentation, select File
- then Print
- then select Notes Pages from the Print what option.