Santa Cruise 2014
Climb aboard our boat Rosebud and take a gentle cruise to the start of the tinsel trail in the woods. Little ones lead the way and follow the trail to find Father Christmas in his grotto and receive a special gift! Cruise back to the Centre and head into Santa’s Workshop for Christmas crafts, warm drinks and mince pies for all!
Tickets available at the Canal Centre, Mytchett or call us on 01252 370073
- £12.50 per person weekends,evenings and school holidays
- £10 per person for all other trips
- Book from 29 September, 9am
- Check dates available 28 kB
Tips for booking
Please be advised that this event books up extremely quickly!
There are maximum number of 12 spaces per trip.
To speed up the booking process please have a few dates in mind, along with the names and ages of the children and the number of adults attending.
On the day of the trip
Please ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the boat is due to depart, unfortunately due to the nature of the event the boat cannot wait for late arrivals.
Wear suitable clothing and footwear. Please bring a camera - Father Christmas loves to have his photo taken. For the evening trips we will provide torches for the children (and some of the adults).
Terms and conditions
- There is a maximum number of 12 spaces per trip.
- There is a maximum booking of 12 spaces per person.
- No provisional bookings. Bookings over the phone must be confirmed by payment with Credit/debit Card.
- We regret that bookings cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Amendments to bookings may result in a £4 administration charge.
- Please note that evening trips start from 4pm.
- Children over the age of 1 have to be legally allocated a space on the boat, therefore will be charged at full rate.
Sainsbury’s are proudly sponsoring the Santa Cruises