The Hampshire Ambassadors scheme, run by Hampshire County Council, aims to stimulate investment and encourage business development in the county.
There are over 1,200 Hampshire Ambassadors, who during the course of their business and private lives promote business and support the economy of Hampshire. Every month a group of Ambassadors visit leading-edge companies in Hampshire. The aim of these visits are to encourage other Hampshire firms to strive for business excellence, develop their own best practice procedures and thereby improve competitiveness.
What does being an Ambassador involve?
There are no onerous duties or fees to pay but as a Hampshire Ambassador, all we ask you to do is to promote Hampshire at every opportunity - by showing pride in the county, by using Hampshire suppliers wherever possible, by distributing information about Hampshire or by recruiting friends and colleagues as Ambassadors
How you can encourage economic growth for Hampshire
- Use local suppliers and local produce
- Promote Hampshire for tourism and conferences
- Promote Hampshire's many business sites and commercial development areas
- Sell the benefits of living and working in the county
- Distribute tourism and economic development information about Hampshire
- Invite Ambassadors to return and learn about your business
If you are in business in Hampshire and are passionate about the county then why not become a Hampshire Ambassador.
Download a leaflet to join the Hampshire Ambassador Network 727kb
Tel: (01962) 845745
Economic Development Office