Recreational Skiing, Snowboarding and Ringos
Recreational skiing and snowboarding allows you to practice your skills either between lessons or before departing for the slope. You must be able to perform controlled snowplough turns and use the lift.
We have a variety of recreational sessions available throughout the winter season designed to meet your level of experience.
Conditions of use
- No absolute beginners
- Skiers and snowboarders must be able to descend the slope in control
- Under 18's - Parent/Guardian must sign consent form on first visit, Under 14's must have an adult present
- Gloves must be worn and long sleeved clothing is recommended
- Helmets are compulsory for Ramps and Rails and are available to hire
Wrist guards are highly recommended for adults and compulsory for Under 18's. These are available to buy from our shop.
Skiing and Snowboarding
|Mondays 7pm-9.45pm||Mini Slope Style night||Until 14 April 2014|
|Wednesdays 7pm-9.45pm||Slope Style night||All year round|
|Fridays 6.30pm-9.45pm||Skiing and Snowboarding, no ramps or rails||Until 11 April 2014|
|Saturdays 5.30pm-7.45pm||Skiing and Snowboarding, no ramps or rails||Until 12 April 2014|
Prices per session
- Adults £11
- Concessions £9.80
- Under 18's £8.80
- Ringo session £8.80
- Board or Ski hire £3.90
- Boot hire £2.90 or set £6
- Helmet hire £3
Equipment hire is included in the session price for Friday and Saturday sessions.