the County Council's Catering Service
Our Mission Statement
We work with our customers, constantly challenging ideas, to ensure we provide high quality, flexible solutions for your catering needs.
Hampshire County Council Catering Services (HC3S) is the main provider of educational catering within Hampshire. HC3S,
- Provides school meals at 445 primary and special schools and 29 secondary schools throughout the county.
- Caterers for children at 12 schools in Wiltshire and two schools in Dorset.
- Ensures menus in primary and secondary schools meet the current government nutritional standards.
- Provides a catering service to visitors at the Winchester Discovery Centre, the Sir Harold Hillier Gardens and Arboretum in Romsey, Lepe Country Park near Exbury (Lepe Beach Cafe), Manor Farm Country Park, Queen Elizabeth Country Park, Staunton Country Park and Titchfield Haven Nature Reserve.
- Caters for lunches and functions at the County Council head offices in Winchester, and runs the Restaurant and Coffee Shop within the Ell complex.
- Won the Cost Sector Education Caterer of the Year 2011.
- Accredited with the Hyperactive Children's Support Group's Highest Award for Excellence in School Catering in 2005 for removing a number of additives from primary school meals and continues to be re-accredited annually.
- Holds both the Good Egg Award and the Good Chicken Award from Compassion in World Farming.
For further information about HC3S, please call 023 8062 9388 or email HC3S.firstname.lastname@example.org