Culture, Communities and Business Services
Equality and Diversity
All documents pdf
- The implementation of a contract for public notice adverts with the Hampshire Independent
- Financial Support to Cultural and Community Organisations
- Arts Activity Grants Scheme
- Partnership funding to independent outdoor centres
Museums and Arts Service
- Collections management policies 2013-2018
- Service reorganisation – Phase 2
- Impact on staff
- Museum Service restructure 2010 - staff
- Museum Service restructure 2010 - customers
Library and Information Service
- Library and Information Service (LIS) budget savings 2013/14
- Public Printsmart Implementation
- Review of the Mobile Library Service Summer 2012
- Future library provision for residents of North Baddesley
- Effect on Library Staff - Framework for Future Library Provision - phase 4 of Library Restructure
- Effect on Library Customers - Framework for Future Library Provision - phase 4 of Library Restructure
- Future library provision for residents of Stanmore
- Changes to Library Fees and Charges
- Library Self Service
- Mobile Library Service Review
Archives and Local Studies
Access for all
We welcome disabled people at all our sites and our staff will do all they can to ensure that you enjoy your visit. We try to ensure that all our activities take into account the widest possible range of needs. Most of our sites already have a high level of access.
We are committed to developing and promoting inclusive access and have made a number of improvements to our buildings to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, Part III - access to Goods and Service. It is our intention that all our services and facilities are accessible whatever the nature of the disability.
Our website provides detailed information about access and the services we provide for disabled customers. Universally recognised access symbols make the website accessible for all.
We offer concessionary rates to disabled people and essential carers. Where customer parking is available, disabled bays are provided near to entrances. Where possible, automatic doors, lift access, ramps and accessible toilets are provided. For specific information look on the website or contact the venue.
Our Discover Hampshire brochure shows which attractions offer full or limited wheelchair access and induction loops.
We welcome feedback about all our services and facilities and suggestions for further improvements. Information about our services is available in large print, audio tape, on disk or in Braille. Please contact 0845 603 5638.
For customers with hearing or speech difficulties please use a text phone to contact our free textline on 0845 603 5625.
Contact the EqualitiesTeam
Equality and Diversity Team
Hampshire County Council
Elizabeth II Court
Hampshire SO23 8UJ
Tel: 01962 847591