The Area Inclusion Co-ordinator Service
This service aims to develop and enhance the inclusive practice of all early years and childcare practitioners throughout Hampshire .
Inclusion is the process of removing barriers to participation and learning so that everyone benefits fully from educational opportunities.
This is achieved through the empowering of all those working in early years settings to develop inclusive early learning environments, and to help them support children in removing barriers to learning wherever these exist.
Please use the links below to find out how the service works, and what support is available for families of children with special educational needs:
- Are you concerned about your child's development?
- Role of the Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo)
- Role of the Area Inclusion Co-ordinator (InCo)
- A-Z of SEN professionals
- More support for children with additional needs (including funding)
- Resources and strategies for parents and practitioners
- Area INCo Leaflet - Parents 126kb
- Thomas training for parents of children on the autistic spectrum
- Special educational needs and disability code of practice:0-25 years