All registered nurseries, pre-schools and out of school clubs in Hampshire have access to the SfYC business support service.
If you would like business support, please contact your local Services for Young Children team.
Online business information
Use these links to help you run a successful, thriving childcare business:
- Start up, sustainability, 2 Year Old Capital and Revenue grants
- Find out about the Early Years Education (EYE) scheme
- Useful Sure Start information guides - planning and running your business
- Cash flow forecasting
- Employing staff
- Early years education funding
- SfYC Grant Agreement
- Guidance for schools on out of school provision
- Workplace Pensions
Starting out in childcare
e-Learning package for prospective new providers:
Childcare New Business Grants Scheme
The Childcare New Business Grants Scheme has been introduced by the Government to boost the provision of childcare in England and to incentivise entrepreneurship. It will encourage and support the starting up of new childcare businesses by providing a flat rate start up grant.
For further details visit the Childcare New Business Grants Scheme website.
- HMRC support for businesses 151 kB