Having the right person in the right place at the right time is crucial to an organisation's success. Having robust recruitment and retention processes will:
- decrease the staff turnover and therefore eliminate the costs incurred of recruiting new staff
- increase employee motivation and productivity
- decrease staff absence
- mean you recruit suitable staff who have a clear idea of what to expect and who know what they are doing.
On these pages you find a range of support and resources available to help up with the recruitment of staff and handling any employment issues:
- Advertising your job vacancies
- Your complete recruitment and retention guide
- Complying with safer recruitment guidelines
Maternity Leave and Redundancy
You may find the Equality and Human Rights commission web pages useful if you are faced with having to deal with redundancy issues for staff on maternity leave.