Access childcare training with Services for Young Children
The training courses we offer are available to childminders, early years and playwork practitioners working in or linked to childcare settings in Hampshire and registered with Ofsted.
2017/18 Training Subscription scheme information
The 2017/18 QIWD programme and Training Subscription scheme can be viewed by selecting the links below. We recommend that you print the information and share with staff/colleagues before purchasing the training credits you require for the year when the purchase window opens week commencing 13 February. Further course information can be viewed via the Learning zone, bookings cannot be made at this point. Apply for training subscription now.
- QIWD Training programme 2017-18 200 kB
- Training subscription scheme flyer 164 kB
- E-learning programme 2017-18 502 kB
- FAQs training subscription 2017-18 24 kB
- Learning Zone - Safeguarding for all staff in Childcare Settings - Level 3
- Learning Zone - Safeguarding for all Supervisory Staff in Childcare Settings - Level 4
Broaden your horizons and further your career in childcare
College courses from Level
2 to Level 6
EYFS / Safeguarding Learning Zone courses, Business contact and link to SEN courses