Access childcare training with SfYC
The training courses we offer are available to childminders, early years and playwork practitioners working in or linked to childcare settings in Hampshire and registered with Ofsted.
New - SfYC training subscription scheme survey
In order to evaluate the changes made to the training subscription scheme and to begin planning for 2015/16, we are asking for your feedback on the changes via a short survey. The survey is now open to all providers until midnight Sunday 28 September. Your views are important to us so please find a few minutes to complete the survey.
Courses can be accessed through our training subscription scheme or by purchasing places at a cost of £100 per person at the time of booking. Copies of all documentation sent to providers about the training subscription scheme can be found by selecting the links below.
- Training subscription letter
- New training subscription FAQs (updated 04/03/2014) 38kb
- Quality Improvement Training Programme (updated 17/09/2014)
- Safeguarding Courses 2014/15 (updated 09/09/2014)
- First Aid Training providers - from April 2014 - updated 03/07/2014
- Flowchart for choosing and attending Quality Improvement courses from April 2014 28kb
Broaden your horizons and further your career in childcare
Choosing the right course
SfYC subscription scheme and bursary
College courses from Level
2 to Level 6
EYFS / Safeguarding Learning Zone courses, Business contact and link to SEN courses