Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) courses
For all EYFS courses we will be operating a 'no exceptions' policy with regard to non-attendance. If a place is booked on a course and that place is not taken up then the setting/learner will be liable for the charge of £50 with no exceptions. We insist on one weeks notice in order to issue the place to someone on the waiting list and have a charging policy for cancellations made with less than 7 days notice.
Bespoke/targeted training will continue in your local district for further information contact your local SfYC office.
Summer 2013 course dates:
* Please note all of the course from the Summer term 2013 are leveled, check prior to booking which level is appropriate for you or your staff.
- Introductory - staff new to the early years sector
- Developing - staff who hold a level 3 qualification who want to reflect/consolidate knowledge/learning
Advanced - staff who hold level 5/6 (Foundation Degree/full degree/EYPS) qualifications/status interested in increasing their depth of knowledge
Courses booked through Services for Young Children (SfYC)
- The Role of the Adult
- Enabling Environments
- Online Training Supporting 0-2 year olds in the EYFS
- Online Training Supporting 2 year olds in the EYFS
- New Online Training Nutrition and Healthy eating in the EYFS
- Awareness Raising Course for Early Years Settings
- Early Childhood Environment Rating and Managing Scales
- Two Year Old Induction Training
Two Year Old project Follow-up Day
Courses booked through Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College (HTLC)
Please book Services for Young Children Early Years Foundation Stage courses through HTLC online by completing a simple application form.
This will enable HTLC to process your booking quickly and you will not need to spend valuable time contacting us by telephone, which can be frustrating when the telephones are busy.
Please ensure that you have your up-to-date SfYC subscription number to hand and that you are only booking early years courses with the pre-fix EY.
- Progress Check for Two Year Olds
- Two Year old courses
- Child Development
- Expressive Arts
- Physical Development
- Physical Development One Day Conference
- Working with Parents
- Working with Parents and Families Training (5 day training)
- Make it Happen
- Developing Communication skills through Music
- Learning, Playing and Interacting: Good Practice in the Reception Year
- Headteachers EYFS Briefing
- Demonstration of EYFS Tracking and Assessment Tool
- Brainy Babies: Supporting the needs of babies and understanding the implications for Early Years Practice
- 'We are actually going on a Bear Hunt...' Storytelling in the Early Years
- 'Slugs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails' Boys and Girls Listening and Development
- Involving and Consulting Children
- Moderation Training for Settings and Feeder Schools - Developing Level
- Working with Vulnerable Children and Fragile Families
- Year R Conference: Challenge in Continuous Provision and Sustained Shared Thinking