Speech and Language Workshops
Speech and Language Training
- The training will consist of three half days which will be held two weeks apart. This is so that homework set can be taken back to the setting and it will give participants good time to put into practice what they have learned
- There will be elements of peer observation as part of the homework so it is recommended that you have your Managers and staff support to be able to put this in place.
- To gain awareness of all areas of speech, language and communication.
- To be aware of normal development in all areas of language.
- Speech and language difficulties.
- Delay versus disorder.
- Speech and language difficulties and the effect they may have.
- Strategies to support children with language difficulties in the following areas:
A=Adapting your own language
Who is eligible? All EYFS practitioners.
We are unable to offer SaLT training at the current time. As soon as any dates have been arranged they will be advertised on this page.