Thomas TrainingTo develop and improve the educational and early years experience of Hampshire children with complex communication difficulties/autisic spectrum disorders. This three day course offers a balance of theoretical perspectives and practical approaches including:
- the nature of autistic spectrum difficulties
- structured approaches to learning and living
- behavioural approaches to skill teaching
- developing communication
- behaviour managment
- the development of play
Who is eligible? Those currently living/working with the under 5's with autistic spectrum difficulties including parents, staff in early years settings and Year R, health visitors, speech and language therapists, EPs etc
- booking strictly by application form only - please contact the Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College for further details on 01962 718600 firstname.lastname@example.org or see their webpage for further details of courses. Course code EP006.
- a parent's place (limited) on the course is £60 per person for the three days
- fully-funded places for staff working in Early Years Foundation Stage Settings as part of SfYC subscription scheme
- limited number of paid places for Special schools - £175 per person for the three days
- a fully-costed place is £250 for the three days (available to those working for agencies other than Hampshire Children's Services and those living or working outside Hampshire).