Thomas TrainingTo develop and improve the educational and early years experience of Hampshire children with complex social communication difficulties/autism spectrum conditions. This three day course offers a balance of theoretical perspectives and practical approaches including:
- the nature of autistic spectrum difficulties
- structured approaches to learning and living
- behavioural approaches to skill teaching
- developing communication
- behaviour management
- the development of play
Who is eligible? Those currently living/working with the under 5's with autistic spectrum difficulties including parents, staff in early years settings and Year R, health visitors, speech and language therapists, EPs etc Pricing information
Please note this is not part of the SfYC subscription package. Pricing is as follows:
- Limited number of paid places for Special Schools - £175.00 per person for the three days
- A fully-costed place is £250 for the three days (available to those working for agencies other than Hampshire Children's Services and those living or working outside Hampshire).
- A parent's place (limited) on the course is £60 per person for the three days.
- Places are free to Early Years setting SENCos or any member of staff who has been recommended or advised to attend by their SfYC Area InCo. Free places are limited to two per setting, additional places will be charged at the full price of £250.
Other booking information Booking is strictly by application form only. Application forms available from the Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College on 01962 718600, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or see their webpage for further details of courses.