The Child Employment Team covers the whole of Hampshire. They are responsible for issuing work permits for children who have part-time jobs as well as issuing performance licences for children to take part in entertainment. They also approve chaperones to look after children in entertainment.
Information about Child Employment
- A Guide to Child Employment
- Byelaws on the Employment of Children 699kb
- Application for the employment of a child 52 kB
Information about Children in Entertainment
- A Guide to Children in Entertainment
- Do Children need a Performance licence 17kb
- Application for a Performance Licence 98kb
- Information for Chaperones 84kb
- Notes on the Duty of Chaperone 29kb
- Information for Producers 77kb
- Broadcast Chart 15kb
- Non-Broadcast Chart 35kb
If you would like to receive any of these leaflets in an alternative format, please contact the Child Employment Office.