You are hereHantsweb HomeChild protectionInvolvement in further action

Children's Services

Child Protection

Will I be involved in any further action?

You may be asked for more information, but this may not be necessary, it will depend on the individual situation. Practitioners, such as teachers, health staff and the police who report a suspected abuse case will normally be involved in further enquiries.

Because of confidentiality, we may not necessarily tell you what action has been taken. If you continue to be concerned, you should contact the Children’s Services department again.