Sure Start Children’s Centres
Children's centres aim to give every child the best possible start in life. They are places where families with children under the age of five can easily access a range of different services to support them, including:
- Information and advice on family support services
- Drop-in sessions for parents, carers and childminders
- Access to early education and childcare for children under five
- Access to child and family health services
- Links with Jobcentre Plus, further education and training opportunities
Discover more about Hampshire's children's centres
Family Support Service Consultation
The Children's Services consultation on a future Family Support Service which brings together the work of children's centres, early help and youth services, aligned with the Supporting Troubled Families Programme has closed. The consultation provided details regarding proposed changes and the proposals for the 0-19 age range service delivery.
Visit the Council Meetings page for details of the consultation decision. Use the item reference 7651 in the search items box, and click on 'Item 6 - Family Support Services' for further information.