Hampshire Educational Psychology

Contact the Hampshire Educational Psychology Team

Via your child’s school

If you have concerns about your child, please contact the school/early education setting in the first place.

Via your Educational Psychology Service in your area


Via private practice psychologists

The British Psychological Society keeps a register of chartered psychologists that can also be contacted directly.

Via your Local Authority

If you are resident outside of Hampshire.