YouthTube - for young people in Hampshire

Financial support at university

If you are going to university, you can apply for financial support through the Student Finance England service. You could get support for:

  • tuition fees and a tuition fee loan

  • a grant or loan to help with living costs.

  • extra help, depending on your circumstances

Student loans have to be paid back, but you don’t have to make repayments until you have left your course and you are earning over a certain amount. For more information, go to or