Hampshire County Youth Conference
Alcohol and Anti Social Behaviour, November 2011
- Understand the effects of alcohol and associated risky behaviours
- Share examples of projects undertaking good practice
- Get views from young people on how best we should communicate and support them – what could we do better?
- Understand the role of the Members of Youth Parliament
- Identify local priorities
- Explore opportunities to implement local social enterprise
- Give young people an opportunity to directly question decision makers.
- Hampshire County Councils Children’s Services
- Hampshire County Councils Culture, Communities and Business Services
- Hampshire Constabulary
- Hampshire Primary Care Trust (PCT)
- Community Safety Partnerships
- Local Children’s Partnerships (LCP’s)
- Hampshire UK Youth Parliament (UKYP).
We heard good practice projects for intervention, harm reduction and raising aspirations from;
- ‘Passport’ prevent and deter project, Gosport Community Safety Team. For more details contact email@example.com
- ‘STAR’ (Start Tackling Alcohol Responsibly) Eastleigh Community Safety Team. For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- ‘Staysafe’, Safer Rushmoor Partnership. For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Farming project, East Hants Community Safety Team. For more details contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact email@example.com.