Hampshire County Youth Conference November 2012
LCPs, are you aware of what young people are thinking about the areas that they live in and its diverse communities?
We are celebrating the diversity of our communities with young people living in Hampshire. LCPs are invited to nominate a group of young people aged 11 to 19 (up to 25 with special educational needs) from across services to attend.
- Date - Monday 19 November 2012
- Venue - Ashburton Hall, Elizabeth II Court, HCC, Winchester, SO23 8UG
- Time - 9.45am-2.45pm
- Identify the key issues young people face in their communities and how they can be addressed.
- Understand what ‘community’ means to young people
- A DVD created by the charity Fixers which will focus on the feedback from young people during the conference.
- Challenging the stereotypes of groups within communities.
- Hampshire County Council, Children’s Services
- Hampshire County Council, Adult Services
- Local Children's Partnerships
- Swanmore School
- Ethnic Minotiry Traveller Achievement Service