Are you a care leaver? Not in training, education or employment? Would you be interested in a traineeship with Hampshire County Council?
Internships Plus is a specially supported work placement and traineeship for Hampshire's care leavers who are not currently in education, employment or training.
The programme includes:
- a five month work experience placement with Hampshire County Council or one of its partner organisations
- a bursary to support you while you are on the traineeship
- ongoing help, advice and guidance throughout the programme, and to support you to progress into work or further training
- the opportunity to work towards a relevant qualification
- functional skills sessions in English and Maths for those without a relevant Level 2 qualification
- a two/three week induction course, before your work placement starts, in partnership with the University of Winchester
Successful completion of the programme will also help to prepare you for a formal apprenticeship, employment or further education.
For more information and how to apply
You can register your interest by joining our youth talent bank, or speak to your social worker or personal adviser for more information.
Youth talent bank
Register your interest in doing an apprenticeship, work experience or a traineeship (Internship Plus) with Hampshire County Council, by joining our talent bank.