Children's Services

Complaints about the national curriculum, religious education and related matters

This page previously contained information on how to complaint about the curriculum, sex education and religious worship in maintained schools.

However due to changes in legislation, from 1 August 2012, complaints of this nature about maintained schools which are not resolved by the school, should be addressed to the Secretary of State for Education.