Safeguarding Children in Education - Statutory Guidance, Policy and Procedure
The following policies are available for your school to use as a starting point. Please ensure that you personalise them to fit your schools procedures and profile.
Be aware that the draft of keeping children safe in education (2016) indicates that both the child protection and the safeguarding policies are reviewed at least annually. Any additional guidance or legislation that is published prior to May 2017 will need to be reflected in your documents directly by the school.
- Model Safeguarding Policy, Procedure and Guidance
- Model Child Protection Policy, Procedure and Guidance 1 MB
- Managing Allegations against Pupils Policy 2016
- 4LSCB – Hampshire Safeguarding Children Board Website
- Model Child Protection Policy, Procedure and Safeguarding Guidance 2015 1 MB.
- Inter-Agency Referral Form
- LADO referral Form 82 kB (2014)
- LADO notification eForm
- Disqualification under the childcare act 2006 - replaces the Keeping Children Safe in Education supplementary advice (Oct 2014)
- Keeping children safe in education updated 22 July 2015
- What to do if you are worried a child is being abused (DfE 2015)
- Working together to safeguard children (DfE 2015)