There are a wide range of adult learning opportunities (including health and safety courses) for the people of Hampshire, working in partnership with schools, children's centres, community and voluntary organisations via Hampshire Learning.
If you need update about a current change in legislation please contact a member of the team.
Further training opportunities are also offered by your local CVS.
Bespoke training and development
Trustee Training in the form of short courses covering induction (the role, responsibilities and liabilities), understanding basic finance, policies and planning.
We can also deliver courses on marketing, recruiting and managing staff and volunteers and many more. Contact email@example.com.
Facilitation of away-days and organisation development is also offered.
All of these are FREE, and we can come to you at your time and convenience (including evenings and weekends).
Bite-size training and development
If you want to start some trustee board and staff development take a look at the online bite-size modules
- Incorporation of charities
- Trustee Development - Module One: Trustee Induction (506kb ppt)
- Community Consultation
- Business and Strategic Planning- a step by step guide (2891kb ppt)
- Routine Financial Management
- Effective Monitoring and Evaluation
- Energy Efficiency in Community Buildings
- Recruiting trustees and volunteers
- Managing and developing volunteers
- Introduction to trustee roles and responsibilities
- Understanding Governance
- Project Planning
- Writing letters to grant giving trusts