Community Safety Service

Building Strong & Safe Communities

Contact Information

Report an incident

You can report incidents to us using our online reporting form.


101 Single Non-Emergency Number

In an emergency you should always ring 999.

For non-emergency anti-social behaviour, community safety advice, information and action please ring 101 (calls cost a flat rate of ten pence).


Contact Address

Mr Jon Whale
Head of Community Services
Community Safety
Hampshire County Council
Montgomery House
Monarch Way
SO22 5PW


Tel: 0845 600 1747



If you have any complaint about the service, or wish to make a suggestion or compliment us, please do contact us.

For more information on making complaints please see Hampshire County Council's suggestions and complaints policies.