Public, Community & School Transport

Older Person’s Concessionary Paper Travel Application For

OR on-line (except for vouchers and companion passes)

HCC logo

Version 9/OP - March 2015

Not an online form: this form must be printed out, completed by hand, and posted to the County Council (address at the bottom of final page).

For people who have reached the qualifying age based on equalisation of the State Pension Age

(for women = pensionable age,  for men = pensionable age of a women born on the same day)


Part One

  • About You

  • Please tick one box only

  • I do not currently have any type of
    concessionary travel pass

  • " "

  • I am a current Hampshire County Council holder wanting to change concession (no charge).
    Please return current pass

  • " "

  • I am a current Hampshire County Council holder wanting a replacement due to a lost, damaged or stolen pass.

    Note:  A £10.50 fee will apply unless accompanied by an official crime number. In case of theft complete Part Two and then go straight to Part Five to sign and date - no photo is required.

    Crime Number (if applicable): _________________

  • " "


Part Two

Personal details

Mr/Mrs/Ms etc:




Date of birth

National Insurance number








Part Three - evidence of eligibility

Proof of each of the following are required before your application can be processed. Please only send copies and not originals.

  • Name and Address - preferably a copy of an official letter within the last six months e.g gas/electric bill.
  • Date of birth: this must tie up with the correct name eg. a passport

Part Four - Colour passport photograph

Please enclose a recent colour passport-sized photograph for use on your bus pass.
Please clearly write your name and date of birth on the reverse of your photograph.

Part Five – declaration

I confirm that I am a permanent resident in Hampshire and can only have one concession for my sole use to which I am entitled under the Transport Act 2000 and subsequent amendments. I understand that the concession is not transferable and that misuse may result in prosecution. I authorise Hampshire County Council to make any enquiries necessary to verify entitlement for travel concessions. The information given is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Signed:_______________________________                  Dated:______________

Data Protection: The information given in this form will be recorded on a computer system subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and may be used for data matching purposes for the detection and prevention of fraud and retained for 3 months. The accompanying personal evidence will be destroyed as soon as your application has been processed.  Telephone numbers are requested as we may need to contact you about your application or if you lose your pass and it is returned.

Please send your application form, photograph, and copies of evidence to:

Concessionary Travel
P O Box 696
PO14 9PD

Telephone: 0300 555 1376*
Textphone: 0300 555 1390*

*Calls to 0300 numbers are included in call packages, or charged at the same rate as 01 and 02 numbers. Costs may vary depending on your telecoms provider and whether you are calling from a landline or mobile. Further information about call charges can be found at