- treat you as an individual and with respect;
- listen to what you say;
- be polite fair, helpful and easy to talk to;
- keep what you say to us confidential in line with Data Protection Act 1998;
- continually improve our service to you;
- consider your views before we make any changes
- be honest about what we can’t do;
In return, we would ask you to:
- be polite and considerate to our staff;
- give us relevant information when we ask you for it, including any suggestions for improvement.
Our aim is to answer queries or complaints at first point of contact or, failing that, to transfer or direct you to someone best placed to assist you and to keep you informed along the way.
Letter, faxes and emails
Our aim is to provide an answer within 5 working days
Our aim is to answer the phone within 20 seconds
For more complex enquiries our aim is to give you an update within 5 working days and an answer within 20 working days
Make a Comment, Suggestion or Complaint