Council Meetings, Agendas and Reports
Meetings Information System
The Meetings Information System provides information and documents including agendas, minutes and reports for Hampshire County Council's public meetings and committees held after 1 January 2010. Visit the Pre-2010 Meetings page for older meetings.
For more information on Hampshire County Council's decision making processes as well as the committees, meetings and panels that are included on these pages please see our Guide to the Meetings Information System.
You can also find tips on using this system to search for information in the Using the Searches section of the Guide to the Meetings Information System
These are the next 10 meetings that are planned, select a meeting to find out more.
- Regulatory Committee (Appeals Sub-committee) on 05 December 2016
- Executive Member for Culture, Recreation and Countryside on 06 December 2016
- Health and Wellbeing Board on 06 December 2016
- Education Advisory Panel on 07 December 2016
- HFRA Standards and Governance Committee on 07 December 2016
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue Authority (HFRA) on 08 December 2016
- River Hamble Harbour Management Committee on 09 December 2016
- Cabinet on 12 December 2016
- Regulatory Committee on 14 December 2016
- Executive Member for Policy and Resources and Leader of the Council on 14 December 2016