Council Meetings, Agendas and Reports
Meetings Information System
The Meetings Information System provides information and documents including agendas, minutes and reports for Hampshire County Council's public meetings and committees held after 1 January 2010. Visit the Pre-2010 Meetings page for older meetings.
For more information on Hampshire County Council's decision making processes as well as the committees, meetings and panels that are included on these pages please see our Guide to the Meetings Information System.
You can also find tips on using this system to search for information in the Using the Searches section of the Guide to the Meetings Information System
These are the next 10 meetings that are planned, select a meeting to find out more.
- Executive Member for Adult Social Care and Public Health on 20 December 2013
- Pension Fund Panel on 20 December 2013
- Executive Member for Health and Wellbeing (Public Health) on 20 December 2013
- Regulatory Committee B (Staff Dismissal Appeal) on 06 January 2014
- Regulatory Committee B (Staff Dismissal Appeal) on 07 January 2014
- Regulatory Committee on 08 January 2014
- River Hamble Harbour Board on 10 January 2014
- HFRA Human Resources Committee on 16 January 2014
- Culture, Communities and Rural Affairs Select Committee on 20 January 2014
- Executive Member for Culture, Recreation and Countryside on 20 January 2014