Council Meetings, Agendas and Reports
Meetings Information System
The Meetings Information System provides information and documents including agendas, minutes and reports for Hampshire County Council's public meetings and committees held after 1 January 2010. Visit the Pre-2010 Meetings page for older meetings.
For more information on Hampshire County Council's decision making processes as well as the committees, meetings and panels that are included on these pages please see our Guide to the Meetings Information System.
You can also find tips on using this system to search for information in the Using the Searches section of the Guide to the Meetings Information System
These are the next 10 meetings that are planned, select a meeting to find out more.
- River Hamble Harbour Board on 23 September 2014
- Executive Member for Adult Social Care and Public Health on 23 September 2014
- Children and Young People Select Committee on 24 September 2014
- Executive Lead Member for Children's Services and Deputy Leader on 24 September 2014
- Executive Member for Education on 24 September 2014
- Audit Committee on 25 September 2014
- HFRA Standards and Governance Committee on 25 September 2014
- Executive Member for Policy and Resources and Leader of the Council on 26 September 2014
- Pension Fund Panel on 26 September 2014
- Children and Families Advisory Panel on 30 September 2014