Council Meetings, Agendas and Reports
Meetings Information System
The Meetings Information System provides information and documents including agendas, minutes and reports for Hampshire County Council's public meetings and committees held after 1 January 2010. Visit the Pre-2010 Meetings page for older meetings.
For more information on Hampshire County Council's decision making processes as well as the committees, meetings and panels that are included on these pages please see our Guide to the Meetings Information System.
You can also find tips on using this system to search for information in the Using the Searches section of the Guide to the Meetings Information System
These are the next 10 meetings that are planned, select a meeting to find out more.
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue Authority (HFRA) on 21 February 2017
- Regulatory Committee on 22 February 2017
- Health and Wellbeing Board on 23 February 2017
- HFRA Hampshire Fire Fighters Pension Board on 27 February 2017
- Education Advisory Panel on 01 March 2017
- Solent Transport on 01 March 2017
- Hampshire Pension Fund Panel and Board on 03 March 2017
- Standing Advisory Council for Religious Education on 07 March 2017
- Executive Member for Policy and Resources and Leader of the Council on 09 March 2017
- River Hamble Harbour Management Committee on 10 March 2017