Notice of Key Decisions
Current Notice of Key Decisions
- Notice of Key Decisions May 2014 (111kb)
- Notice of Key Decisions April 2014 (272kb)
- Notice of Key Decisions March 2014 (233kb)
All Current Key Decision Items
Showing 16 to 17 of 171 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Oak Park (former hospital site), Havant Proposed Health & Wellbeing Campus Development: Procurement Outcome
- Meeting date: March 2014 – June 2014 (Item Reference: 5241)
- Item summary:
A report from the Director of Culture, Communities and Business Services seeking approval to award the contract and sell the land to the successful bidder in the restricted European Union compliant tender for the disposal of land to facilitate the development of a Health & Wellbeing Campus as well as the provision of ExtraCare and nursing care services.
- Meeting date: December 2013 – June 2014 (Item Reference: 3917)
- Item summary: This report seeks approval for County Council owned land to be included in a land equalisation agreement with the Ministry of Defence and East Hampshire District Council to facilitate the regeneration of the town upon the closure of the Army Garrison.