You are hereHantsweb HomeHampshire's CountrysideCountry Parks

Hampshire Countryside Service

Country Parks and Nature Reserves

  • Manor Farm

    Manor Farm Country Park

    A working farm of a bygone age set in a scenic landscape of farmland and ancient woodland on the banks of the River Hamble.


  • Royal Victoria Country Park

    Royal Victoria Country Park

    Covering over 200 acres, it is one of the most scenic and delightful areas of South Hampshire, providing ideal facilities for families.


  • Staunton Country Park


    With a farm full of friendly animals, the south coast’s largest ornamental glasshouses, beautiful gardens and 1,000 acres of country park to explore there’s something for everyone at Staunton Country Park, near Havant.


  • Yateley Country Park

    Yateley Common

    193 hectares (476 acres) of heathland, woodland, grassland and ponds with angling at Wyndhams Pool.


  • Queen Elizabeth Country PArk

    Queen Elizabeth Country Park

    Hampshire's biggest country park... 20 miles of trails for walkers, cyclists and horse riders... and Butser Hill National Nature Reserve.


  • Titchfield Haven

    Titchfield Haven and Visitor Centre

    Visit Titchfield Haven for a peaceful walk and to see a variety of wildlife, especially birds, really close up... Visitor centre, shop and cafe.


  • Lepe Country Park

    Lepe Country Park

    Lepe occupies a narrow stretch of land with superb views of the Solent and Isle of Wight.


  • Farley Mount

    Farley Mount

    On the downs a few miles west of Winchester. The views from the monument are probably the finest in central Hampshire.



Notices about access rights

Notices with accompanying maps are appearing in our Country Parks and countryside sites.

These notices are headed ‘Form CA17’ and relate to access rights.

They do not affect how people already enjoy using these sites, but are related to a legal process that will help the County Council plan and manage public access on the sites that it owns.

Notices in Hampshire’s Country Parks and Nature Reserves – ‘Form CA17’