The park is open daily
Visitor Centre opening times
- 10am–5.30pm March to October
- 10am–4.30pm November to February
Café opening times
Until 31 March:
10am – 4.30pm (Weekdays)
9.30am – 4.30pm (Weekends)
From 1 April:
10am – 5.30pm (Weekdays)
9.30am – 5.30pm (Weekends)
Last food orders 1 hour before closing.
7 days a week, including Bank Holidays
- Up to 16 seats - £1.80 per hour / £3.50 per day
- 16 seats including driver - £12.50 per day
- Season tickets - £40
- Joint Site Membership with Staunton Country Park from £70
- Blue Badge holder - Free
How to find us
The Queen Elizabeth Country Park is in South East Hampshire 4 miles south of Petersfield.
The site has its own sliproads on both the north and south bound carriageways of the A3. Follow the brown and white tourist board signs.
South West Trains run regular services to Petersfield.
A cycleway runs south from the Park, adjacent to the A3, towards Clanfield.