Lymington-Keyhaven Annual Report 2012 now available
The report comprises 76 pages packed with information about the year on the reserve, and features beautiful full-colour photographs and illustrations. This is your chance to find out what’s been going on behind the scenes with reserve staff and volunteers.
The report includes species reports and records for all the flora and fauna on the reserve, management reports, and reports on archaeological digs and findings, and also covers news of the Sturt Pond and Avon Water sites.
- Foreword by Councillor Alan Rice
- Management report
- Bird records
- Invertebrate records
- Mammal records
- Reptile and amphibian records
- Plant records, by Martin Rand of the Hampshire Flora Group
- Archaeological report by Wendy Wiseman
- Sturt Pond report by Keith Metcalfe, Chairman, Milford-On-Sea parish council
- Avon Water Nature Reserve report
The report is priced at £5 plus £1.50 postage, and is available direct from the reserve office.
To order your copy phone 01590 674 656.